Recipe: Vegan White Wine Butter Sauce for Vegetables
This delicious vegan white wine butter sauce is perfect for drizzling over your favourite vegetables. The rich and creamy sauce is made with vegan butter, garlic, and white wine, creating a delightful blend of flavours that is sure to impress. Serve this sauce over roasted asparagus, steamed broccoli, or any other vegetable of your choice.
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegan butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (125ml) white wine (we recommend using Defy Wine's Organic Italian White Wine)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the vegan butter.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Pour in the white wine and lemon juice, and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and let the sauce simmer for 5-10 minutes, or until it has thickened.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes before serving over your favourite vegetables. Enjoy!