Recipe: Orange Wine Glazed Carrots Recipe
If you're looking for a delicious and unique way to enjoy carrots, this Orange Wine Glazed Carrots recipe is a must-try. The combination of organic Spanish orange wine, honey, and butter creates a flavourful glaze that perfectly complements the sweetness of the carrots. Serve as a side dish with your favourite main course.
- 1 kg carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 a can Defy Organic Spanish Orange Wine
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring the sliced carrots to a boil and cook for 5 minutes, or until slightly tender.
- Drain the carrots and set aside.
- In the same saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the honey, orange wine, salt, and pepper to the saucepan, and stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Add the cooked carrots to the saucepan and toss to coat in the glaze.
- Cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the carrots are fully cooked and the glaze has thickened.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and serve the Orange Wine Glazed Carrots as a delicious and unique side dish.